GREENFOND TEX GR 13 is used as a separation in communication routes and in the weak base of embankments in order to improve its stability and accelerate consolidation.
It is made of separating layers between soils or aggregates of different grain size, and base layers supporting the soil under geogrids, geogrids, geogrids, gabions, when building reinforced slopes and embankments and access roads.
– in drainage systems
– for the construction of roads and other traffic areas
– in earthworks, foundations and retaining structures
– in anti-erosion protection
– for the construction of water reservoirs and dams
– for the construction of channels
-for the construction of solid and liquid waste landfills
– 5.4 x 100 m
– 2.7 x 100 m