GREENFOND SW-I volcanic substrate intended as a vegetation layer on green roofs for intensive vegetation.
GREENFOND SW-I is characterized by high water absorption, good drainage abilities and low settlement coefficient.
Use on green roofs as a vegetation substrate for plants.
absorptive aggregate, volcanic aggregate, compost, low peat
- maximum water capacity – over 50%
- content of fractions below 0.063 mm is 5%
- air capacity at maximum water capacity> 10%
- general porosity> 60%
- organic matter content about 20%
- pH – 5.8-7.2
- salt concentration – below 1.0 NaCl g / dm3
- water permeability> 0.5 mm / min
– Bag 25 kg