GREENFOND SW-E volcanic substrate intended as a vegetation layer on green roofs for extensive flora.
GREENFOND SW-E is characterized by high water absorption, good drainage abilities and low settlement coefficient.
Absorbable aggregate, volcanic aggregate, compost, low peat
- maximum water capacity – over 45%
- content of fractions below 0.063 mm is 5%
- air capacity at maximum water capacity> 10%
- general porosity> 60%
- organic matter content about 10%
- pH – 6,0-7,5
- salt concentration – below 1.0 NaCl g / dm3
- water permeability> 0.5 mm / min
- compaction factor approx. 1.2
– Bag 25 kg